Wednesday 16 May 2012

Scrappy nights @ Scrap it Flaunt It

I am looking forward to a scrap n yap this Saturday night at Scrap it Flaunt It with one of my best mates - who is just venturing into this world of scrap book madness!

I am trying to limit what I take as projects - ha!! It is hard....but trying to limit to 2 plus I'll make some cards. Currently I have 2 mini albums half done, Joshua's Kindy album about 1/5 done, a 2012 Year album with  Simple Stories Year-o-Graphy papers started (up to end of Feb) and I should have already started my step son's 18th album. I think I'll take 1 mini album, the Year-o-Graphy project plus random photos for a layout of two...........

If I get one layout, 2 cards and perhaps some of the Year-o-Graphy done I'll be happy :)

I have been working with Bo Bunny Ambrosia papers this week - love them!!! Here are some cards I made. 


No comments:

Post a Comment